Friday 18 January 2013

Building a website....

Started putting a website together over the last few days...

www.badgerastro.co.uk

...the idea being that it can be a 'one-stop-shop' for astronomy. So I'm putting up basic articles about telescopes, how to use them and what to / not to look for, introductory astronomy articles and links to good suppliers and further information. It's not completed yet, but if anyone fancies it, I'd appreciate some feedback. If you have a minute, please let me know what you think - all criticism welcome! E-mail for the website is admin@badgerastro.co.uk, or you can leave comments here!

Thanks in advance,

Badgerchap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using strong or offensive language on this page - its entirely feasible my Mum might read this, and I dont want you giving her any new words she doesnt know already ;)

Seriously though, please remain respectful to others and of other peoples opinions. Happy posting!