Saturday 12 January 2013

Whilst my new kit is outside having a stab at the Horsehead Nebula, I thought it must be a good opportunity to plug a little documentary I made early last year. The sound's not terrific, but considering my microphone was a pair of iPhone headphones, what can I expect?! Comments kindly
requested. Thanks!
 
Incidentally, I do have the video sequence ready for a second episode, with somewhat better graphics, but haven't yet done the voiceover. If I get a positive response here, maybe I'll finally get around to finishing episode 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using strong or offensive language on this page - its entirely feasible my Mum might read this, and I dont want you giving her any new words she doesnt know already ;)

Seriously though, please remain respectful to others and of other peoples opinions. Happy posting!