Wednesday 8 May 2013

Double blog!

I've decided to start writing some simple explanations of basic astronomy in the form of another blog. The aim is to help with the understanding of the members of the public at an elementary level, but as time goes on I hope to start addressing the more complex subjects, hopefully in a manner that can remain comprehensible to all enquiring minds. If you read this blog, please give that one a go too and let me know what you think!

Here's a link:

Badgerchap's Astronomy

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using strong or offensive language on this page - its entirely feasible my Mum might read this, and I dont want you giving her any new words she doesnt know already ;)

Seriously though, please remain respectful to others and of other peoples opinions. Happy posting!